Can't find what you're looking for? Try Searching »
The AIA accredited architectural team at JENSEN HUGHES provides consulting and forensic architecture, litigation support, condition assessment and repair and remediation services.
Our experts specialize in a wide array of areas including analysis of design and construction defects related to building design, construction, personal injury, and property damage. Our team performs building envelope testing and evaluation of component parts and entire systems as well as damage assessment, remediation, and codes compliance consultation. Our team is familiar with a broad spectrum of building materials and systems, their appropriate application, their proper integration and assembly and their performance in the real world.
Architectural Services include:
- ADA and Code Compliance Consulting
- Building Code Research
- Building Envelope Analysis
- Building Materials Performance Analysis
- Construction Specifications
- Contract Document Support and Consulting
- Lighting Analysis
- Parking Lot Design Analysis
- Premises Liability Investigation
- Product Liability Investigations
- Slip, Trip and Fall Analysis
- Slip Resistance Testing
- Rehabilitation and Restoration of Historic Structures
- Siding / EIFS / Stucco
- Site Design Analysis
- Structural Failure Analysis
- Water Intrusion & Damage
- Window & Door Failures
Search by location and area of expertise for qualified forensics and litigation consulting experts.
Click to submit a forensics assignment.