Can't find what you're looking for? Try Searching »
Structural and Civil Engineering
Our forensic civil and structural experts specialize in a wide array of areas including building envelope, building code, building science, building damage assessment, construction defect, design defect, earth movement, facility condition assessments, maximum probable loss evaluations, soils analysis, structural integrity, vibration analysis, and repair and remediation. Whether you require a structural evaluation, damage assessment, seismic evaluation or repair design, our team of engineers and architects have the knowledge to help and are experienced in determining the cause of damage from both natural and man-made phenomena.
- Structural Failure Analysis
- Damage and Building Condition Assessment
- Design Consulting
- Building Science Evaluation
- Construction Defect Review
- Construction Compliance
- Seismic / Vibration Analysis
- Roadway Design Evaluation
- Grading / Drainage
- Catastrophe Response
- Soil and Rock Mechanics Analysis
- Concrete & Masonry
- Foundation Movement
- Pillar & Footings Failures
- Roof Damage & Collapse
- Site & Soil
Understanding the “three G’s” of geology, geometry and groundwater are key to our success. JENSEN HUGHES serves owners and insurers in all industries, including mining, energy, and natural resources, our expert services include incident investigation, remediation plan development, and remediation cost assessments.
- Geotechnical Consultation
- Shallow and Deep Foundations
- Gravity and Reinforced Retaining Walls
- Natural and Manmade Slopes
- Water Resource Dams and Mining Tailings Dams
- Open Cut and Shored Excavations
- Tunnelling, Underground Mining, Trenchless Excavation
- Buried Infrastructure
- Groundwater and Surface Water
Choose a related service for more info:Accident Reconstruction » Building Damage Assessment and Construction Defect » Catastrophe Response » Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering » Electrical Engineering » Fire Suppression Systems » Human Factors and Injury Biomechanics » Inadvertent Discharge of Fire Protection Systems » Industrial and Process Failure Analysis » Mechanical Systems Engineering » Metallurgical and Materials Engineering » Performance of Sprinkler Systems » Sprinkler System Corrosion »
Search by location and area of expertise for qualified forensics and litigation consulting experts.
Click to submit a forensics assignment.