Can't find what you're looking for? Try Searching »
Industrial Process and Hazard Analysis
JENSEN HUGHES investigates fires, explosions, chemical releases, equipment and systems failures at industrial sites, manufacturing and processing facilities, worldwide. Our diverse team of experts includes chemical, electrical, mechanical, metallurgical, materials, structural, civil, and ceramics engineers, forensic chemists and architects. Accidents and failures can result in business interruption, insurance claims and possible litigation. We have proven experience in complex system failures, multi-component failure analysis, root cause analysis, litigation support and expert testimony.
Before or after an incident, our extensive engineering design experience can help you make risk-informed decisions to protect people and property. We are global leaders in safety and risk-based science, with a mission to advance the science of safety to address important threats and hazards where our clients live and work.
Our Services Include:
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Reactivity Analysis
- Chemical Release Studies
- Combustion Equipment Evaulations
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Dust Hazard Analysis
- Equipment and Building Hazard Evaluations
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Fire Modeling
- Fracture Analysis
- Fracture Mechanics
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Management
- Heavy Equipment Fire & Explosion Investigations
- Industrial Cooling, Refrigeration & Heating Evaluations
- Life Safety Audits and Code Consulting
- Load Dynamics Analysis
- Material Degradation Analysis
- Material Mechanical Property Analysis
- Material Science
- Materials Characterization
- Materials Testing
- Metallographic Analysis
- Process Safety Engineering
- Security Design and Consulting
- Stress Analysis
Choose a related service for more info:Accident Reconstruction » Building Damage Assessment and Construction Defect » Catastrophe Response » Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering » Electrical Engineering » Fire Suppression Systems » Human Factors and Injury Biomechanics » Inadvertent Discharge of Fire Protection Systems » Industrial and Process Failure Analysis » Mechanical Systems Engineering » Metallurgical and Materials Engineering » Performance of Sprinkler Systems » Sprinkler System Corrosion »
Search by location and area of expertise for qualified forensics and litigation consulting experts.
Click to submit a forensics assignment.