Expert Litigation Support and Forensic Investigations
JENSEN HUGHES provides forensic and consulting engineering services, litigation support, expert testimony and expert scientific analysis to for a broad spectrum of cases, ranging from acts of terrorism to construction defect, from the performance of consumer products and fire protection systems to accident reconstruction.
Our high level international team of civil, structural, geotechnical, mechanical, materials, electrical, chemical, and fire protection engineers, fire investigators, architects, scientists and consultants gives us an unparalleled depth of multi disciplined technical expertise that can be drawn upon when providing expert witness services. In the field, in the lab, in the courtroom, and around the globe our litigation support services include:
- Expert Testimony
- Evidence Storage and Chain of Custody
- Evidence Exams
- Trial Exhibits
Our highly trained and nationally certified electrical, mechanical, and metallurgical engineers and our team of origin & cause investigators have specialized skills from advanced education, ongoing training, industry involvement and years of hands on experience.
Our experts are recognized as industry leaders in their fields with years of active participation with regional, national, and international committees and regulatory bodies, including:
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- ASM International, The Materials Information Society (ASM)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
Search by location and area of expertise for qualified forensics and litigation consulting experts.
Click to submit a forensics assignment.