Can't find what you're looking for? Try Searching »
Custom Software Products
Over the years, JENSEN HUGHES has developed several software products for use by fire protection professionals and our clients. The ability to combine our technical knowledge from a wide range of engineering disciplines with our experienced software development teams provides us with a unique ability to develop quality software products for our clients. These products include computationally demanding models like our industry leading clean agent flow calculation software, which is used by the world’s leading clean agent equipment manufacturers. The following are examples of some of the software products we have developed for our industry clients.
Power Services Software
JENSEN HUGHES’ Power Services Group (PSG) has an in-house software development team that works closely with engineering to provide the most effective software solutions for the nuclear industry
- PARAGON® – Industry leading software for configuration risk management
- ARCPlus™ and Endsight – Fire protection in nuclear power plants
- PDMS – Cable raceway configuration management system
- FRANX and EPRI R&R Tools – Development support software
- Risk Visualizer™ – Web-based application to communicate risk insights
Our software is developed under, or is based on, QA programs that satisfy NRC Part 50 Appendix B and VVA Department of Defense requirements.
JENSEN HUGHES develops computational software to solve industries toughest problems.
- Developer team of Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) for CFD predictions of fire
- Fire modeling of very large spaces in building, transportation, and industrial applications
- Coupled Fire-Thermal- Structural interaction
Data Analytics For Decision Making
Our software development team and engineers have developed applications that include large quantities of data to support decision making on products and evaluate complex scenarios. We have successfully implemented solutions that have supported industry and government entities related to risk informed decision making, assessment of products, and determination of potential safety issues.
Training and Education
JENSEN HUGHES Academy provides learning management services to the fire protection engineering and life safety industry. Our catalog of industry-specific training modules, available online 24/7, is unmatched in its scope, depth and quality. The JENSEN HUGHES Academy Learning Management System provides robust, comprehensive management and reporting services designed to meet the needs of firms dedicated to protecting the built environment. Our training programs are certified by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET), the owners of the ANSI standard in continuing education training.
The following is a listing of various other software products JENSEN HUGHES has developed:
- ARCPlus™ – Fire data management tool used at over 45 nuclear sites
- PDMS – Cable Derating, Cable Aging, Voltage Drop, Separation Group, and Voltage Level analysis. PDMS also performs Safe Shutdown, PRA, and several other types of analysis.
- PARAGON® – Managing online and outage configuration risks
- ENDSIGHT™ – NFPA 805 monitoring, permitting, impairment management, and fire watch scheduling
- Risk Visualizer™ – Mobile web-based application to communicate risk insights
- FPS – Fire Protection Suite – Systematic approach for creating, tracking, and approving permits as well as data for decision making
- Agent Calc/Flow Calc – Two-phase flow gaseous agent pipe flow calculation software for use by manufacturers
- Fire and Smoke Simulator (FSSIM) – Large design area predictions of fire, smoke movement and structural stability
- Composite Fire Hazard Analysis Tool – Room corner fire test screening based on cone calorimeter data
- Fire Structure Interaction Software – Coupled fire dynamics CFD with FE thermal and structural analysis
- Academy Learning Management System – Robust, comprehensive management and reporting services