JENSEN HUGHES develops software solutions to meet the emerging needs of our clients. The ability to combine our technical knowledge from a wide range of engineering disciplines with our experienced software development teams provides JENSEN HUGHES with a unique ability to develop quality software products for our clients. These products include computationally demanding models like our industry leading clean agent flow calculation software, which is used by the world’s leading clean agent equipment manufacturers.
Power Services Software
The Power Services Group (PSG) has an in-house software development team that works closely with engineering to provide the most effective software solutions for the nuclear industry
- PARAGON® – Industry leading software for configuration risk management
- ARCPlus™ and Endsight – Fire protection in nuclear power plants
- FRANX and EPRI R&R Tools – Development support software
- Risk Visualizer™ – Web-based application to communicate risk insights
JENSEN HUGHES develops computational software to solve industries toughest problems.
- Developer team of Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) for CFD predictions of fire
- Fire modeling of very large spaces in building, transportation, and industrial applications
- Coupled Fire-Thermal- Structural interaction
Data Analytics for Decision Making
Our software development team and engineers have developed applications that include large quantities of data to support decision making on products and evaluate complex scenarios. We have successfully implemented solutions that have supported industry and government entities related to risk informed decision making, assessment of products, and determination of potential safety issues.
Training and Education
JENSEN HUGHES Academy provides learning management services to the fire protection engineering and life safety industry. Our catalog of industry-specific training modules, available online 24/7, is unmatched in its scope, depth and quality. The JENSEN HUGHES Academy Learning Management System provides robust, comprehensive management and reporting services designed to meet the needs of firms dedicated to protecting the built environment. Our training programs are certified by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET), the owners of the ANSI standard in continuing education training.