Can't find what you're looking for? Try Searching »
SpectraSA is a stand-alone software application that facilitates the development and management of earthquake motion records for use in nuclear power plant applications. SpectraSA features an intuitive graphical user interface that provides easy access to motion records stored within large record databases such as those used for nuclear power piping analyses. The supporting database can be customized by the user to include additional fields to allow for convenient grouping, sorting, and filtering.
SpectraSA includes the following functionalities for manipulation of motion records:
- TH generation from PSD and RS including compatibility with requirements of SRP (NUREG-0800) 3.7.1
- PSD generation from RS and TH, including minimum PSD check for standard RG 1.60 shape
- RS generation from PSD and TH
SpectraSA also includes the following functionalities for multiple motion records:
- Comparison, minimum, and maximum RS enveloping
- Linear interpolation between records based on user-defined information
- TH Correlation
Finally, SpectraSA includes export functionality to facilitate RS input for multiple piping analysis software including AutoPipe, NUPIPE, and Superpipe.
Use the image slider below to view screenshots of the SpectraSA software user interface.