Meeting the specialized needs of governmental agencies and departments.
JENSEN HUGHES provides professional engineering and environmental services under contracts for numerous Federal Government, Military and International agencies, including the Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), Department of the Interior (DOI), Department of the Environment (DoE), Department of Energy (DOE), US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), US Embassies and the United Nations. We have extensive experience in managing and directing large, diverse environmental programs.
JENSEN HUGHES has earned an international reputation in environmental consulting, with members of its staff supporting the Secretary of the Army and acting as representatives to United Nations committees for the environment.
JENSEN HUGHES offers Professional Engineering Services for the following Special Item Numbers (SIN)
- SIN: 871-1: Strategic Planning for Technology Programs
- SIN: 871-2: Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- SIN: 871-3: System Design, Engineering and Integration
- SIN: 871-4: Test and Evaluation
- SIN: 871-5: Integrated Logistics Support
- SIN: 871-7: Construction Management
JENSEN HUGHES offers Environmental Services for the following Special Item Numbers (SIN)
- SIN 899-1: Environmental Planning Services and Documentation
- SIN 899-2: Environmental Compliance Services
- SIN 899-3: Environmental Occupational Training Services
- SIN 899-4: Waste Management Services and Software
- SIN 899-6: Remote Advisory Services