“Win-Win” Fire Protection for Large Spaces
Stadiums and sports arenas are popular spaces for large groups of people to congregate. From fire systems design to facility management, having an effective facility program should be an essential part of your strategy. As our past and present customers will tell you, JENSEN HUGHES professionals are particularly experienced in providing optimal solutions for top-of-the-line stadiums and sports arenas, while meeting the challenges of aesthetics, function, safety, and cost-effectiveness. JENSEN HUGHES will assist you in developing a practical, effective, and compliant program. Our services can include a complete program or any of the individual elements listed below.
JENSEN HUGHES professionals will provide smoke movement analysis and testing, smoke control system design and commissioning, and third party review. JENSEN HUGHES will also negotiate criteria for design and testing of smoke management systems with authorities having jurisdiction.
Effective application of codes and standards to achieve acceptable standards of public and workplace safety is essential for large places of assembly. We survey and evaluate fire and life safety for your existing properties and prepare prioritized recommendations concerning fire and life safety improvements. We also review and assist in the design of egress systems, and prepare timed-egress analyses.
Fire Protection System Design
Our design services include development of conceptual and detailed designs for fire detection, mass notification, smoke control, and fire protection systems, and selection of optimal devices and components to achieve code compliance in a cost-effective manner. JENSEN HUGHES professionals also evaluate the performance of existing systems and proposed designs and provide recommendations for improvements, and/or effective cost reductions.
Fire Protection System Analysis
JENSEN HUGHES can determine your system performance requirements by evaluating water supply, producing detailed design drawings and documents, performing hydraulic calculations, and evaluating existing installations. JENSEN HUGHES can also develop a variety of models for analysis, including computational fire modeling with FDS (fire dynamics simulator), structural fire protection models, and heat transfer models.
Related Project Experience
- Levi Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
- Football Stadium, University of North Texas, Denton, TX
- TCF Bank Stadium, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Lavell Edwards Stadium, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Phoenix International Raceway (PIR), Avondale, AZ
- Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
- T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV
- University of New Mexico Basketball Arena, Albuquerque, NM
- Marriott Center Arena, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Savage Arena, University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- Stockton Arena, Stockton, CA
- John Paul Jones Sports Arena, Charlottesville, VA
- Silver Spurs Arena, Osceola Heritage Park, Osceola, FL
- Osceola County Arena, Kissimmee, FL
- Save Mart Center, California State University, Fresno, CA
- Resch Arena, Ashwaubenon, WI
- Bi-Lo Arena, Greenville, SC
- Varsity Village Athletic Complex, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Contact Us Today:
Vice President – Development, Middle East
T: +9714 228 2841 | USA m: +1 443 256 8178 | UAE m: +971 50 846 5137